Thursday, April 10, 2008

Flamengo Kisses: Another Blot

Flamengo Kisses a Black and White Ink Blot Drawing by GreenSpaceGoodsThis is an ink blot that is residing on our wall now. We might give him up someday, but for now, he'll stay. I like all of the movement in this one and the feeling of teetering. I hope everyone is having a good week. We're working on a side project right now, so the shop has been kind of slow. I can't say what the project is because it's a present :). Hopefully we'll have some pictures up next week.
Peace out!

4 comments:

marin said...

I love it! I'm a huge fan of the complexity in the simple black and whites. :)

Racheal said...

He? I assumed she. It could be both. Either way love it!

How ya doing, by the way?

GreenSpaceGoods said...

Hi Rach! I think it's a she. Those lips are a bit full for a he I guess. I'm doing pretty well, thanks :)

CSD Faux Finishing said...

It has a mod feel like little alien spaceships with tentacles flying about. Love it!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online