Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Time is Marching On

Alarm Clock digital illustration by Lani MathisI need to make something– badly. We've everything but shut down the shop since being laid off, and now I just can't seem to create anything. I have some good ideas, but I feel like exerting energy on anything other than the job hunt is not making progress. Then again, more portfolio pieces can't hurt either. I've considered working on some more digital illustration pieces, but I'm not sure what to create. At my last job, most of the illustration work I had the chance to do was around Christmas due to the shear volume of holiday themed products we pitched, so it would be nice to have something that shows what I can create without the use of tinsel and garland. If there are any ideas out there, please toss them my way :)

Hope everyone is having a good week.

1 comment:

Celeste Jean said...

Keep your wonderful stuff coming! I know that I about die when I don't have a creative project going on... makes the rest o my life go better.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online