Thursday, December 27, 2007

Fishing For a Flower: A New Ink Blot Drawing

Fishing For a Flower: Ink Blot illustration by Lani Mathis and Michael Ayers
We've been dragging this blot out for a while. It finally seemed finished just the other day. I believe it's a very happy fish, even with those menacing teeth! It has felt like a very unproductive month as far as art goes. Between all of the gift buying, wrapping, and giving (not to mention making those yummy stockings :) we haven't gotten much done in the shop! Yes, the holidays are over. I guess it's time to get back to work, but who could possibly mind with such happy little fish around?

5 comments:

nina kuriloff said...

it's a lovely drawing. :)

Unknown said...

The eyelashes are my favorite part :) This drawing really made me smile!

Field Notes said...

I like it. I like it a lot! Reminds me of an angler fish :)

pepperhem said...

such a cutie!

Fru said...

cool!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online